cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implemented FM - No commitment item entered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have implemented fund management, while creating new Wbs element using Tcode CJ20n (project builder), we faced an issue we are unable to save the project. The following error are there after seeing the in logs and cost calculation.

i have come across similar issue in this forum, but unable to find exact solution.

Thanks in advance.

Message no. CO634

thanks

karam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you integrated PS with FM, then commitment item should be introduced at the master data level. So, you have to preview a rule in FMDERIVE, which would derive it for WBS, or introduce it manually.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

thanks for quick response.

But we are just creating the new wbs element and its not allowing to save the project.

regds

karam

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, as I said, if PS is integrated with FM, you have to provide FM assignment for WBS at the creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Can you please let me know in which field we need to assign FM for WBS is it in CJ20n or any other transaction code.

Thanks and regards,

Karam

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, commitment item and fund centre at least; others, depends on your settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

As i am unable to find any commitment and fund center fields in the tcode CJ20n while creating the new wbs element. As this has to be derived from fmderive or can we directly assign.

Is there any config to be done to the project as this project is also having the networks.

Thanks and regards

karam

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karam,

You need to create a derivation rule using the FMDERIVE transaction to derive Fund Center and Commitment Item after the WBS Element is created in CJ20.

Thanks

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shymal,

thanks for ur response.

first of all Iam unable to save the wbs element in cj20n.

Thanks and regards

karam

sjajodia
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karam,

In that case create the rule before creating the WBS Element. By itself creation of the WBS Element will not create this error as there are no values posted. This can happen, however, if you are using Network Orders.

If you are then you should check IMG -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Actual and Commitment Update/Integration -> Integration -> Maintain Field Status for Assigning FM Account Assignments to see if you have maintained the appropriate field status for the Network Order. This way you can enter the values while creating the master data of the network.

Thanks

Shyam