Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide Columns in Report

madhu_v5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

It's a BPC 10.1 NW. I wanted to hide 2 columns dynamically. Not like normal excel hide.

Please suggest me how to handle this.

Regards,
Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madhu,

I wanted to hide 2 columns dynamically. Not like normal excel hide...? --- It depends on your requirement ..

If you want to Hide Columns with zero values then you can achieve using Edit Report options....

Except the above requirement you need to write some macro VBA if you want to Hide it Dynamically ........

Aravind

madhu_v5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

User don't want to see the columns which are highlighted in grey. white cells need to be show.

How can I hide those cols.

Can some one share VB macro code please.

Regards,
Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,Madhu it can be achievable using Macro but it's not possible to share macro without having the original setup on-Live...

Aravind

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Sorry, but you can't explain what is the requirement... On the screenshot I see grey columns, but you do not provide any criteria other then color.

And to do something in VBA you need some VBA experience, not just copy/past of code.

Vadim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

An easier alternative would be using "Data" tab in Excel, applying "Filter" and "Filter by color".

Dat

former_member544285
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Perhaps you can specify in example about what you're trying to achieve. The most feasible solution in hiding/showing column business is by using VBA.

Regards,

Hendry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

You need to use VB to hide columns dynamically.

Search the forum, there are examples.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Yes,You can achieved this by using LocalMember.I thing you want to your column are expanded as per your context change.

Khokan