cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter manually customs value in export declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Would anyone help me how to enter customs value manually in export declaration. All I get is empty screen and there should be something like pricing procedure. The original proforma in the feeder system has no value, but users say they should be able to enter it manually in GTS.

Thank you very much

Olaf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

As you mentioned in your case, there is no actual transfer of Prices/values from Feeder system to GTS system, hence in your case you can define a duty type A001 and then specify it as manual to be maintained in the GTS itself in the customs declaration. Coupled with the definition and assignment of the above duty type, please carry out the other settings of the Customs Duty Framework in GTS, which you can access via. the below mentioned path.

• SAP GTS-->SPR-->SAP Global Trade Services-->Customs Management-->Calculation of Customs Duty

I hope this was the required.

Br,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aman,

Thank you, but how do I choose duty type for that individual declaration ? I have no field like this anywhere in the document.

Berst regards,

Olaf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

You have to define it , if it  exists before to be able to use in the document. Please follow my above mentioned step  and ensure that you maintain all the settings there to get it in the document.

Br,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Your remarks are very helpful. I have gone through the SPRO and A001 is marked as manual entry, however the info says it only applies to duty types B*

Indicator: Handle Manual Entries for Customs Tolls

Handling of manual entries for customs duties

Use

Control of readiness for input for customs duties with type B*, such as customs duty B100 (third-country duty) or B200 (preferential customs duties)."

Apart from that the whole screen in Customs value tab is empty and there is no button to add the duty types manually. This screen looks non active (see attachment in my original post) with Calculation status - Calculation not completed - no result possible.

Best regards,

Olaf

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

You don't mention which Legal Regulation you are using, so I assume that you've set up your own localisation for a non-standard country?

In the IMG, take a look at the "Duty Structure for Exports" for Legal Regulation 'ACE' (because it's simple, and sits at the top of the list).  The IMG path, in case you don't know, is:

• Customs Management
  • > Calculation of Customs Duty
  • >> Define Customs Duty Framework

Start off by copying those same Duty Types (A001 - 3), C100 & W001) for your own Legal Regulation.

Then create a new Export Declaration.  This time, you will see that the Duty Types are shown in header and item.  You'll be able to enter the Goods Value in the item, and the Transport & Insurance costs at the header.

If you create the Declaration by transferring a proforma from ERP, the Goods Value should be populated automatically.

Hopefully that will get you started.  If you have further questions, then come back to us.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thank you. I am sorry to be so annoying, because of too little knowledge. The regulation used here is ACE, but the ERP proforma has all pricing conditions 0, as it's a kind of sample delivery. Users insist that they should be able to enter the value manually in declaration, but in header level this is greyed out and on the item level nothing shows up at all.

Best regards,

Olaf

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olaf,

I think there are two issues here:

1. You seem to be saying that you can see the Duty Types in the header, but not in the item (which remains exactly as in your screen-shot above).  If that's the case, then something is very strange - you should speak to your consultant, or SAP about that.  I assume that you are able to maintain the Freight & Insurance values at the header?  If you do, can you then see the allocated values at the item level, or is there still nothing?

2. Your SD support team should configure the pricing properly in the Billing Document.  FoC items should be priced with 100% discount (R100), which automatically becomes inactive in the proforma so that the correct item value gets transferred.

Regards,
Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the points. All the responses were very helpful for me.

I do see the pricing conditions in header and I'm able to maintain them except for the statustical value and value of goods, eg

Description Value of Goods
Legal Regulation ACE
Currency USD
Sequence Number 10
Type of Duty A001
Value Type 001
Duty Category A0
Manual Entries X
Toll at Header Level C
Currency USD
Data Transfer Currency USD

Description Transportation Costs
Legal Regulation ACE
Original Amount 12.00
Currency USD
Sequence Number 20
Type of Duty A002
Duty Category A0
Manual Entries X
Toll at Header Level X
Distribution Key B
Amount Customs Curr. 12.00
Currency USD
Amount for Data Transfer 12.00
Data Transfer Currency USD

But entering the active values does absolutely nothing to the item. So you might be right, there is something strange in the system.

Best regards,

Olaf

shrinivas_hosmani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Olaf,

In your screenshot, the calculation status icon shows the calculation not completed. Proforma invoices in the source system can have the basic price of the product. Review the proforma invoice in the feeder system (conditions tab) to assess if you have missed entering a value or the order was not completed correctly.  Some of the conditions in the proforma will be marked as statistical, the statistical value from the proforma would come up as value of goods on the custom declaration. This field of value of goods can be edited manually in GTS customs declaration.

Thanks,

Shrini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shrini,

Thank you but the value of goods on header level has the field greyed out and it says 0.00. I have tried numerous things to activate this, but no luck...

Regards,

Olaf