cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop PAN Out XMl to B2B Vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have updated the PAN XML message with customized value. Now issue is if the custom value gets updated in time series then PAN Out does not gets triggered to B2B Vendor but if value  is ZERO then normal PAN Out XML messages flows to B2B Vendor.

I am planning to have report in SNC send PAN message data to supplier but for that i need to ensure that PAN out message are not triggered automatically. Could you please help me how to go ahead with this and stop the PAN out flow to supplier permanently or help me check why PAN Out is not triggered in case custom key figure value is sent in the XML.

Flow is ERP > PI > SNC > PI > B2B

If any idea about the standard class for validation checks, it would be helpful. Thanks

Cheers,

Ankit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

You can control outbound PAN message by using validation checks.

Here is the BADI to enhance behaviour of the validation profiles:

If you can not find a workaround in here then you can stop channel for PAN_Out messages. I'm also sharing you the below BADI to take actions for PAN_Out:

Kindly have a look at below help link to PAN validation controls:

Validation in the Data Import Controller - Validation - SAP Library

Validation in the Data Import Controller - Validation - SAP Library

Let me know if you require additional help...

Regards,

Selim Batur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Selim,

Thank you so much for the details explanation. I m in discussion with ABAPer for the BADI.

Cheers,

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

As its discussed internally, i'm suggesting you to check below Help link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/7e/40e3f8e02311da2b24000f20dac9ef/content.htm?frameset...

Kindly let us know steps to conclude PAN_Out for DR scenario once its completed.

Regards,

Selim Batur

Answers (0)