cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check at Sales order for two different line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create one sales order with two line items, system check credit limit for 1st line item & should not check credit for 2nd line item.

Please explain me how it is possible ?

Regards

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

it is not possible in your case ,if there is different item category we can achieve this or else you go for user exits

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks, that differ from those in the standard system, you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

User exit USER EXIT_AVAIL_CHECK_CREDIT exists in Include MV45AFZF

thanks

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the 2 items with different item categories?

• If yes - then go with the VOV7 setting for credit exposure update that was already suggested.
  • If not - check if you can use letter of credit functionality (this means somebody guarantees the item will be paid) and assign a financial document to the second item.
  • If you cannot use letter of credit and your item categories are the same - check if they have different pricing. Credit value depends on a special subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure, so you can change your pricing procedure in a way that the value of the second item is not included in KOMP-CMPRE.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prashat,

You needs to check cusomer master xd02 - remove credit check in Billing Tab

or

go to FD32 and remove credit limit for the respective customer

Thanks, Sameer B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Pleas try achieving the required with help from Credit check Field at the Item Category level. In this case, you can only achieve the required if you have different item category for both the line items.

Br,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashant,

Credit check is based on Customer.

i think, it's not possible to define credit check based on item.

Regards,

MK