Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue while creating Contract from Offer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurz,

Here's my scenario, please though some light on this:

I have a Pool Space 1000 SQFT, with Condition Rent as $ 5 per sqft.

I search for space using Search request and I get a Hit. I create an Offer for 50 SQFT, it creates an Offer with Condition copied from the Pool Space with the Calculation object as Pool Space. The Extracted Space is added in the differing measurement.

When I try to create a Contract from this Offer, a Rental Space is created with the Measurement = extracted space. Conditions are copied with the Calculation object = Pool SPACE.

I have two issues:

1. I dont want Calculation object to be Pool Space, Of course I can change the calculation object to RS. Can it be done automatically without development? As ppl doing this will not understand what is the calculation Object for.

2. The Rental Object Number range is External, when I try to Save the Contract system gives me an error saying Number range is external. There is no place to put the Rental Space Number in this case on the Contract. I dont want to re extract space just to put the Number. That defeats the purpose of Search request, Offer and Contract transition.

It is looking like the transition of Pool Space, Search request, Offer and to Contract is not smooth. I have change the Calculation Object on the end Contract to either RS or Contract. Also, if RO is externally numbered then I cant generate Pool Space via Offer while creating Contracts.

Ideally, I want to create Contract, starting process from Search Request for a Rental Space. Where the Rent was fixed on Pool Space.

Abd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sathar,

I am trying to simulate this scenario in my system, while creating contract offer from RE search request,

conditions are not getting copied from pooled space. Am i missing anything. I too got a hit in search request and when i proceeded with creating offer. I am stuck here.

please suggest, so that i can proceed furthe.

thanks

Amar