cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid version of the SAP Contact Center workstation components

thies_laemmke
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have several times experienced that users suddenly can't open CDT and get an error message 'Invalid version of the SAP Contact Center workstation components':

Of course the version installed is the latest one. Reinstalling doesn't help always. Any advise how to solve this easily?

Thies

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thies_laemmke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thank you so much for your suggestions. The above problem was resolved the next morning and I did not experience it again since then.

The user was located on the other side of the world, and we sometimes have noticed, that their Internet settings were defaulted or did not correspond to our GP.

So from what I read, I think Jukkas advise is the most plausible right now. If I experience the problem again, I will check and let you know..

Again thanks for your input! The help I receive in this forum is very much appreciated!

Thies

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thies,

what I have seen is that adding CDT url (or IP) to trusted sites list in IE solves the issue. Of course expecting that other IE settings are set correctly.

So, what Im trying to say is that either IE settings are wrong or IE screwed-up something with the settings, Usually reseting IE settings to default fixes the screwed-up situation.

Regards,
Jukka

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thies,

which version of CCtr do you use?

In IA for WebSite, did you enable automatic update of client components?

There could be several root causes, a CDT log would be the first place to look into (in %temp% dir). Could it be, that affected users also sometimes connect to another CCtr instance, with different version? Or maybe sometimes the soundcard, for which you have prepared installation, is not ready?

If the same problem occurs also for subsequent attempts, then let them start the CDT with highest log level (5), as described here:

Startup Parameters - SAP Contact Center - SAP Library

Regards,

Dawood.

alexander_kupke
Participant
0 Kudos

Additionally you may want to check the used Connection Server certificate.

Invalid certificates may cause the same problems, but those can easily identified in mentioned Client Logfiles, especially the Proxy Logfile.

BR

Alexander