SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FMCB reassignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am executing FMCB to change fund center and commitment item of a PO. i have entered all parameters correctly and unchecked 'Display errors only'

it is not giving any result

Why i need FMCB is that at the time of invoice verification it is checking budget and there is no budget availability for the combination. GRN is already done and only invoice posting is pending

GRIR account is set with 40 and 3

Please help

Lincy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You may want to check Note 1609379  about reassignment tools .
Most probably FMCN + FMCT will help you. For the PO, you will need FMN4N after FMCT.

best regards

Mar

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor

Hi,

FMCB will do reassignment only if you have FM document generated. Do you? A screeenshot of FMCB would help to get better grasp of your case.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Please see the screen selection

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You tell that you want to reassign PO, bur '010' code which you gave corresponds to PR. Make sure that you are giving correct details.

Also, make sure that in your purchase category, account assignment is marked as 'adjustable'; otherwise, even if you create a reassignment list, you won't be able to execute it.

Regards,

Eli

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You may want to check Note 1609379  about reassignment tools .
Most probably FMCN + FMCT will help you. For the PO, you will need FMN4N after FMCT.

best regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Hi,

I executed FMCN . Receiver objects are correct. But when i execute FMCT, i am getting ME664 Change fund center could not be effected

Lincy