cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add tranfer a date range to PS WBS element?

former_member188321
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,
In current setup, Campaigns are replicated from CRM to PS and created as WBS elements. The Campaign plan dates are replicated and stored in basic dates in WBS element. There is one more date id for campaign(which is also a date range) are required to be replicated to WBS element.

Since this is not there in standard dates for PS, I would like to know if its possible to add another date type at WBS level? How? Additionally, could you tell me which BADI to use for mapping CRM field to one on WBS?
Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188321
Contributor
0 Kudos

solved it myself finding the standard exits.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use BAdI CRM_MKTPL_R3_INT to influence the data from the marketing plan object sent to ERP. Using method CHANGE_R3_ATTRIBUTES you can influence any standard attribute. Using method CHANGE_XML_DATA you can add any further attributes to the transfer structure - this approach can be used to add any custom date.

The xml is then mapped to the PS structures in ERP in function module PROJECT_REPLICATION_INTERFACE. Any fields included in structure PREP_BUS2054_TIME are mapped from standard. You can use the structure to pass the required data to the WBS element.

To sum up in CRM you add the fields to the xml structure using the CHANGE_XML_DATA BAdI method. This will then pass the data to the PS system.

This should ideally work.

best regards,

Johannes

former_member188321
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

Apart from the Project plan Start /end dates & project actual start/end dates, we have an other date type as well, which need be populated in WBS element. It should appear in its own tab inside WBS element, like standard display of start and end dates.

BDoc from CRM is already populating all fields in relevant structures, hence it has those dates. how to get them under its own tab in PS?

Regards,