Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on reprocessing bdocs

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please clarify me the below query.

I created a material in ECC, tried to replicate it to CRM but the material could be replicated to CRM because of some issue, at this item the relevant queue got stuck in SMQ2 and got failed bdoc for it. I corrected issue in material master data in ECC, material is saved and the material got replicated to ECC, at this time the relevant queue processed successfully in SMQ2 as soon as the issue is fixed in ECC and I got green bdoc (processed), now I am having two bdocs for this material one is failed one and another one green one. Here my question, how I should go with failed bdoc, whether it should be reprocessed manually or ignore (keeping the failed status). Please clarify my above question.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

If the data is now in sync there is no need to reprocess the failed Bdoc.

Regards

Arden

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Another way is to ignore the errored BDOC. Trigger a request load for the material so that any incosistency in material data (if present) will be fixed in CRM.

Regards,

~Athreya

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

We only recommand the customer to reprocess the latest bdoc in order to avoid the data inconsistency.

Since the newest bdoc has been replicated succesfully, you would not need to reprocess it any more.

For the failed queues in SMQ2, you could just delete it.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Julin Xin