cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required Workflow for PM Notification in Business Workplace Inbox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We belongs to Construction industry so we have huge no of equipment and we are daily monitoring the Equipment Transfer from one project to another.

As per business requirement to have proper control on transfers , They want to access the Business workplace to Approve the created notification w.r.t. Maintenance Plant i.e Project wise.

The Scenario is as such- We have two notification type . YH i.e Equipment On Hire Notification and YO i.e. Equipment Off Hire Notification. Whenever any Project required any equipment , Project Engineer creates the Notification-YH. Further that project manager want to access this notification through Business workplace so that he can approve the same.Also,whenever project don't need the Equipment any more the Project Engineer creates the Off hire notification .Further manager will release the same through Business workplace.

Also, we have User status for Notification type YH Because all project notification will be monitored under central dept , and its central dept responsibility to provide Equipment through user status update. user status are 1. Internal transfer 2.New Purchase 3. Externally hired

Let me know how to make such settings for a specific Notification type to make notification available in Business Workplace for every project manager. and that too Project wise (Maintenance Plant = Project)

As per my knowledge, i have given solution to access T code - IW29 to monitor the same.but business people wants to do it through Business workplace only.

In short My queries are

1.How to create workflow for Notification i.e. creation - Approval (through Business workplace)

2. How to create workflow for Notification user status update (through Business workplace)

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Ajinkya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement looks requirement of workflow for PM notification. Change this to PM forum to get better solution.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nayeemur,

You can achieve this by maintain the status profile with small enhancement in the notification screen

i.e. just create the status profile BS02 as a PM with two status 1.ACC 2. REJ

while saving this notification system should check this status for each notification.. According to that status ask your developer to send a mail or intimation to the desired persons

or

Through WEB DYNPRO ABAP work flow you can achieve this requirement by sending mails to the SAP Inbox through SOST Configuration. Here also through status profile we can define the multi level approvals

Regards,

Venkatesh