cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Month end accruals Implementation; No document is getting created while posting to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have did  ACCMO  set to 'ON' (1) in rule UAC0.

Later  maintained  the values  in  V_T549S table

01 = pay date

04 = posting run

05 = ACC: Earliest Doc. creation date

Also maintained the values in V_T51A1 which is  Final date for HR Postings (Accruals).

Now I successfully ran the live  payroll, where I can able to see the ACCR table as output.

Here I can see the wagetypes, Earning types for month end accruals, Revarsal date, amount and number.

Now i Tried to post the amounts with the transaction codes PC00_M99_CIPE, here the document has not been created.

My question here is shall we need to maintain symbollic accounts seperately for month end Accuruals.

Please let me know, what nodes to be filled out to get the document creation.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to add some  more information that the regular payelements are not showing up in the respective month s payslip. I have copied UAC0 PCR  to ZAC0 PCR and  included in UAC0 Subschema.

Also please advice me on creation of accrual wagetypes. Is it mandatory to create Accrual wagetypes. Please advice me the best practice to integrate symbollic account to GL. Kindly advice me to get the regular payments and posting to accounting process successfully.

In the table V_T549s, I maintained  the payday and posting date as October 2 nd 2015, will it be the reason for not posting the values on today. Shall we need to wait until 2 nd october for posting.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

SAIRAM.