Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPR: initial upload of duty unpaid stock: API_IVMS_IDUP_SYNCH

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

While in BWH, we have the transfer of duty paid inventory from ECC to GTS to activate the inventory management, for IPR, do we need to use this FM to load DUP initial stock - i have one bug right now, while trying to open the Stock overview for the first entry, the system checks using the logical system in the table /sapsll/pntpr, while the product is stored there for the logical system group.... system message is "Product does not exist".

do i need to load stock with the FM for this to work. is this bug known?

thanks

Assen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Assen,

The API you mention is only for the initial load of duty-unpaid stock into the BWH, not for IPR.

Regarding the "bug", please explain a little more - your description is not quite clear to me.

Regards,

Dave

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I havent seen your reply.. thanks.

In the past i have used this FM to load also IPR duty unpaid stock. It worked, but this is not my point.

I have an issue first in the Cusotms declaration in the "Organization" tab of my entry into IPR, i have the Authorization ext no, but not the type... and the incompleteness check has an embedded check "Authorization does not exist".

Then, probably related to this , when i run the Stock overview for the IPR component, the system gives message "Product does not exist".

When i checked , the code checks in table /sapsll/pntpr with the logical system , but the record there is with Logical system group... i didnt manage to change it even in debug. Seems to me like a bug.

So, first i thought that we need to activate the inventory by uploading some DUP Inventory. Now, i think this cant be the case as this FM indeed is not foreseen for IPR. The problem remains with the Authorization not coming in the declaration and the stock overview issue.

thanks in advance

Assen

lozanov-a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

the first issue is solved - the problem was the Customs placement status was not correct. I copied one from another EU country 5100 and now the incompleteness check is fine.

the issue left is the stock inventory overview: "Product does not exist".

Assen

Answers (0)