cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO Error While Posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am having an error While posting a  document in t-code MIRO. Once the user Park's and Save the document as complete, I ahave developed a custom work flow to route it to the Approvers. Once the Workflow routing is compelted, the final Approver should be able to Post the Document. While Testing , When i try to Post a document ( Saved as Comeplete Before). I am having an error saying that, "Parked Document is Release relevant and cannot be Posted".  Is there a release strategy for MIRO ? Please guide me through this. Thanks!! in advance.

-Vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

And another issue is, since i have already assigned a different workflow variant (1000) for my company code. I am not able to assign my current variant (1001) for my new workflow to the company code.

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

As you said you have defined custom work flow, then check with technical team to correct this error. The error itself shows you have not released the document.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar,

I am a technical person myself. Finally i was able to create a variant as Priti suggested with my custom Workflow as shown below. I ran the T-code , executed all the steps in the Workflow by approving the document. Now i am getting a different message that the document is blocked for processing. Am i missing something here ???

Error :

Thanks,

Vishnu