cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

write error. [Error sending mail message to SMTP server. Return code: [451].]: [CrystalEnterprise.Smtp]

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As i am facing issue in  report bursting. Till yesterday all jobs were ran successfully and today all the jobs failed and i tried to re-run the jobs, again and again its getting failed. But reports are working fine without any issues. Please find attached the server log below. Please suggest ASAP.

Version Details:

BOBI 4.1 SP5 patch6

Oracle 11g

[Thr 26580] Wed Sep 30 09:01:18 2015

[Thr 26580] ***LOG Q0I=> NiBufIConnect: connection pending after 500ms: connect (10035: WSAEWOULDBLOCK: Resource temporarily unavailable) [nibuf.cpp 4658]

[Thr 26580] *** ERROR => NiBufIConnect: non-buffered connect pending after 500ms (hdl 1;127.0.0.1:6404) [nibuf.cpp    4669]

[Thr 26580] *** ERROR => NI raw handle failed to be initilized at IDEL to CONNECTED, connection to agent destination failed to be established  in agent 1 [ncsmtdatasen 137]

[Thr 28072] Wed Sep 30 09:02:13 2015

[Thr 28072] *** ERROR => NI raw handle failed to be initilized at IDEL to CONNECTED, connection to agent destination failed to be established  in agent 1 [ncsmtdatasen 137]

Regards,

Obinna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member212749
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Obinna,

Can you try to check if the SMTP is working from your server using the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-44785

I assume that this could be due to the latency between the SMTP & the crystal BO server.

You may have to check with the SMTP admins on the above issue. If you have not changed any thing from Business Objects side.

Regards

Prasanth

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth,

Thanks for your suggestions. We changed the SMTP configuration on BO with another SMTP server and the mails were broadcast without issue. The issue is with SMTP server only, but the connection between BO server and old SMTP server is working fine.

Regards,

Obinna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member216148
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..Please check following links for the issue of Report  bursting..Step by Step guide on how to Burst Reports in Business Objects | David Lai's Business Intel...

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reports are scheduled and running for last few months and today we are facing this issue. Those links are not related to my issue.

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your suggestions but it not related to our issues.

Regards,

Obinna.

former_member191664
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if your IT security implements ProofPoint email security today?

regards,

Jin-Chong