SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how multiple rates get determined in dynamic rate determination for the same rate category and rate type

former_member230043
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am afraid

Since only one rate can be determine for a rate category and  rate type then how multiple rates get determined  in dynamic rate determination for the same rate category and rate type,  I know that if rates have the different time slices then its possible but what if same time slice for all determined rate.

I will be grateful if someone can explain it with example.

Thanks

Veer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Your initial statement is incorrect - multiple rates can be allocated to a rate category/rate type.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Your initial statement is incorrect - multiple rates can be allocated to a rate category/rate type.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

Could you please let me know the SPRO setting for this.

Thanks

Veer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veer,

First Don't be afraid

Second We can have multiple rates (register permissible) active in the same time slice for the same rate determination ( same Rate Category and Rate Type).

Say we have a device with 2 registers (Consumption relevant KWH). after you execute the Billing Installation just check the  'Billing View of Installation' in the Installation.

In tabs 'Register' you can see that the 2 registers have different Logical register number and same Logical device number.

Now check tab 'Rate Types'  you would see that for the Logical register number and the Rate Type, Rate Category and Schema you would have different Rates allocated.

Just check it out.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg.wordpress.com