cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refresh WDA LPD_CUST ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm working with portal 7.4 and ECC ehp5.

I created with LPD_CUST the role ZESS with istance MENU and I can call correctly in the portal.

If I finalize the create request for a travel and I will want create a new one, I can't, because if I check the portal menu I will see the last screen about the first request and not the form for the last one. the only way is the logoff/login or the refresh button in the page (no browser).

Could you help me, please?

this configuration have a big impact for our business.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Valerio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

at the end of the final step I don't see the link for the main screen and if I check the link in portal i get back the last screen.

any idea?

thanks,

valerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

after request created click on ESS TAB finally u will go back to home screen

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

alright now i understand your issue, after creation completion when you launch new one, you dont get the create travel request. only after refresh you get this

First can you check with the standard ESS MENU role first? are you having the same behavior?

Maybe its cache issue which is causing this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I've the samebehavior.

any idea?

thanks,

Valerio

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks for confirming, also the behavior remains same if you do from Se80 or PFCG? i want to chekc if there is a portal issue etc, i m trying to find notes for this behavior, i would also suggest if you can raise an OSS message for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't try it, because if i launch in SE80 I'll obtained a popup without the possibility to check a link for refresh the page.

thanks,

Valerio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think you need to logoff and login from the portal to go back to the first screen to create your travel request again.

At the end of the final step after the confirmation, you should see the link which will take you to main screen where you can begin the process again for new request , but you do not need to logoff from the portal for this.

Thanks

Krishna

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Still not sure of the issue? After the creation you want to go back to the main screen ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

show ur screen shots once

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jwala,

these are my steps:

Thanks a lot,

Valerio

Former Member
0 Kudos

after creating request totally  the process ends and you have to refersh or go back to the main ESS Tab for creation of new one it will not call u again the new screen for creation here