cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy sales doc to billing doc - Manual conditions

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am having a manual condition  in Sales order. Now while copying the conditions  to Proforma , I want to stop copying  the manual condition to Proforma invoice .

Is there any settings available so that I can stop copying the manual conditions from sales order to proforma. If not which VOFM routine to be used to delete this manual condition while copying

thanks,

Regards,

SR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SR,

To avoid Manual condition from SO to Billing I believe you should use Pricing type G instead of C in copy control (T-code: VTFA)

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Perfect. working fine and thanks a lotttttttttt.

Regards,

SR

0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Could you please do a help.

Actually by doing the setting as G all manual are not copied. But the requirement is only one out of many manual condition needs not be copied.

We have to develop a VOFM routine for this any idea please how to do this.

Out of many manual conditions only one need not be copied.

Regards,

SR

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In this situation you should go for some enhancement.

Just ask your ABAPer to create new pricing type through copying pricing type C: "Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others" and just need to exclude that particular condition type (which you don't want to copy)

Once it is defined just assigned it to copy control for required combination of sales order and Billing type.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharna

0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

It did not work. Is ther eany way we can define VOFM routine to exclude the condition type during the copying.

Thanks,

SR

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SR,

I will still say copy pricing type C and put exception for your condition type

Of you can create the Z table for exception condition types and while copying just put put this table in exception.

I believe your ABAPer can do this.

Go through the below link might be help you .

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1246767

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SR,

I will still say copy pricing type C and put exception for your condition type

Of you can create the Z table for exception condition types and while copying just put put this table in exception.

I believe your ABAPer can do this.

Go through the below link might be help you.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1246767

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SR,

Have your issue been resolved ?

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks a lot for all the help and for the patience in replying to all the queries.. We have written a logic in enhancement point and deleted the duplicate conditions.  A temporary solution but still looking for a VOFM routine to avoid using enhancement point.

Thanks,

SR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the Manual Condition a statistical condition?

Do you have the same Pricing Procedure for Sales Order and Billing document?

Regards,

SRK

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for reply.

Yes it is a statistical condition and they share the same Pricing procedure. In fact the condition type is PN10 flowing through interface and updates sales order but we don't want this to be copied to proforma.

thanks

Regards,

SR