cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTIPLE COMOBOX NOT WORKING ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,
I want to create dashboard , Client need dashboard Fiscal year wise and project wise, material group wiase , material wise.
When i am pull data from Webi report there are more then 1L row and excel taking only 65000 raw.
I have increased size from 512 to 100000 then also its showing 65000 in excel.
after that i have removed material and now 12000 raw is there then also dashboard is not working.
Please help me to resolve this issue.
Regards,
Divyesh Patel
(9930578182)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create the filters for the fiscal year,project,material & material group. Create different query based on the KPI with the needed filter. Finally you can merge all the filter to run in single screen.

Dashboard performance will go down if you are going to use the detailed information, dashboard is used to display aggregated/summarized information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have merged query in webi, i have taken column Fiscal Year , Plant , Material Grp , Material , Fiscal Month and Key Figure.

i am taking all field in report then there is more then 1L row. but dashboard shows only 65000 row.

I have removed material then also its showing 20000 row then also dashboard is very very slow..

Now i have taken only 2015 year data then alos its 4000 row...then also dashboard are not working

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Divyesh Patel

(9930578182)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is your source is it BEx query if so please create different query's and call them into dashboard using query browser connection and merge the prompts. Else create the prompts in webi itself after doing all your calculation by this you can minimize the number of records even more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for update , i need one info...

I have SAP BO Dashboard 4.1 SP 11 and excel is 2010..

Then also in dashboard designer its showing only around 65000 row.

how to add 2010 excel in dashboard designer ?

Please help me to resolve this issue

vijaymuniraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Divyesh,

Dashboard becomes right tool only when you want to see summarized data. And its not recommended to bring raw data to build dashboard. You may use some workaround but always you will end up with problems. I would suggest to use webi report alone to meet the above requirement. Thanks