Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer account is not flowing to accounting document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Customer account is not flowing in  to accounting document

when i check in vf02 accounting tab am not able to see customer account ,for this customer master data company code tab Recon. account is maintained please help me out

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182708
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Syed,

First thing there is no accounting tab in invoice (VF01/VF02) more over reconciliation account we could see through VF01/02/03 > Environment > Account Determination Analysis >  Reconciliation account.

Additionally we could see Reconciliation account in invoice if it is maintained in background setting.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you mean by Customer account?  Is it customer code or Reconciliation account or G/L Account ?  For information, FI postings will happen based on the settings you set in VKOA where you assign different G/L Account

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi ji

it is customer G/L Account. i have checked VKOA setting too

thanks

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean no open item in FBL5N or you mean no customer item at all in the FI document ?

Is the FI document created successfully or you get an error during release to accounting?

If you get an error at relaese, please post a screenshot of the billing document and the error message.

In case you have a FI document generated, post a screenshot of the account determination for each of

the pricing conditions present in the billing and a screenshot of the FI document from the billing.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It really depends on what you are invoicing exactly.

Please post screens of your account determination in the document and explain briefly the business process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

vaseline

please check the screen shot

customer account is missing

\

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you also post the screenshots of your account determination in the billing document and the billing document itself?

It is hard to understand your process only by looking at a FI posting with many items.