Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting consumer proxys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I got a question regarding consumer proxys, especially deleting them in transaction SPROXY.

Here is my background:

I created a webservice-consumer-proxy (local object). Now when I try to delete the corresponding proxy class, i get a message, which says, that this is only possible in transaction SPROXY.

But when I switch to SPROXY and want to search for the corresponding class or proxy, I cannot find it.

Can somebody explain, how I can delete a proxy and its proxy class?

Best regards,

Sebastian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

I found the solution by myself: in SE80, when you edit a proxy class, click on 'Proxy Editor' on the upper right. This leads you to the actual proxy. Now right-click on the name of this proxy and select 'Delete'. You can choose whether to delete the proxy only or all related objects (all objects which are using this proxy), which also includes the proxy class.

Best regards

Sebastian

1 REPLY 1

Former Member

I found the solution by myself: in SE80, when you edit a proxy class, click on 'Proxy Editor' on the upper right. This leads you to the actual proxy. Now right-click on the name of this proxy and select 'Delete'. You can choose whether to delete the proxy only or all related objects (all objects which are using this proxy), which also includes the proxy class.

Best regards

Sebastian