Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TBB1 Error-Urgent

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While running TBB1 Posting maturity flows of Fixed term deposit (51A) getting the below error in PRD. I researched on the below errors

1.Internal error: Business transaction I'm not sure exactly why its coming but recently we activated business transactions in PRD system may be its one of the reason.

2. Recording Position Management error during distribution: I Checked all the setting of PMP all required fields are assigned.

Please request you to give inputs from your end and it Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Have you activated FIN_TRM_LR_FI_AN, FIN_TRM_LR_FI_AN_2, FIN_TRM_LR_FI_AN_3, etc.
Also for the migration, have you finished.

Regards, Feng

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Feng,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes we have activated the above business function FIN_TRM_LR_FI_AN

After activating business function we are facing lot of issues and couldn't able to run most of the T Codes getting dump. Please suggest us what is the methodology to take action points further.

Thanks,

Prasad

feng_dong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Generally, after activatingFIN_TRM_LR_FI_AN you should do migration.

'OTC: Generate Quantity Positions'

Regards, Feng

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Raju,

Please click on error message and share the details error message to analyze this issue.

Regards,

Jain

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Varghese,

Please find the below detailed error message. please do the needful asap.

tpm13

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Could you please whether you made any changes in tab Define and Assign Differentiation you are getting business transaction error because of it.

Please check the customization,

Also, Please let me know all the error message for this. I presume there will be few more details before this message appear in screen.

Recording position management:

Regards,

Jain

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

What is the error message ? Have you checked in TPM12, TPM13 the transaction Cashflow ?

Kind Regards

prasadraju
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Below is the detailed error message. Please do the needful.

TPM13 report