cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with JAVA RFC

0 Kudos

I need help to understand how works JAVA - JCO - SAP.  My requirement is:

I have a web dynpro to capture three fields, this information would be send to java for insert in a database.

I have the next:

A program created on SM59, type T, activation mode is server program registred and host gateway with the same value of my sap system, the service TCP is 33 + sap system number.

In external system I registred a program with rfcexec  -t -g sapsystem -a PROGRAM_ID -x sapgwxx

In java running a program on eclipse but I´m not sure if I have all the neccesary and I have questions.

1.- The function must be exist in SAP o this will be created in JAVA

2.- When register a program with rfcexec how SAP identify which java program must run.

3.- My java program is a .jar file with the libraries JCO incrusted, is correct ??

Thank for yupur help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MarkusTolksdorf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar,

your question is much too generic. Read the documentation available from https://service.sap.com/connectors -> SAP Java Connector -> Tools & Services. The downloadable archive contains samples as well. In your request it's noticeable that your understanding is not quite well yet, you're mixing up  invocation directions and also refer top other components not needed for JCo communication.

Get back if you have a realy concrete question.

Best regards,

Markus