cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time fields

raghuvir_bedekar
Explorer
0 Kudos

The time info in various tables / fields is recorded in UTC time. For custom reporting , how to convert it to local time ? We have two time zones per year and the start and end dates change every year slightly. In summer time we are UTC+13 and Winter time we are UTC+12.

Does BCM store this reference in some table / config file ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member202106
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I recommend you to check Installation Guide and chapter 6.7.8 Reporting On Different Time Zones.
The same is also documented in KBA 2215198

Regards,
Jukka

raghuvir_bedekar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jukka,

I checked in that screen as you have mentioned. It only allows me to select a pre-defined TZ. What I am looking is for a functionality to define our two time zones - Summer time starts on Last Sunday of September every year and Winter time starts on first Sunday of April. Where can I define this ?

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member187604
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi

Technically, the timezone data is defined in the tz....txt files, stored under each relevant module.

Are you saying your timezone is not included in the standard timezone definitions?

BR
-Lasse-

alexander_kupke
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the timezones Jukka and Lasse mentioned for some reason I do not fully understand are not usable for you, what time do you use on Reporting servers etc., UTC or local?

If those have your correct local time you may use SQL functions to calculate between UTS and local time.

BR

Alexander