Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IHC- Error ALE

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am facing issue for IHC module, When i tried F110  i am not able to generate IDOC. i checked all the setting relevant with same but yet not luck.

Can anyone share experience on this.

IDoc type could not be determined for the IDoc

Message no. B1090

Look forward for some inputs.

Regards,

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

As per KBA: 1632185 - Idoc is not getting generated by RFFOEDI1 - Error B1090 , have you maintained the Partner profile for IHC bank with PAYEXT message type, with receiver port you may have already created one with Basic Type PEXR2002 and another with IDCREF01?

in the case you have not maintained any of IHC related ALE setting, try to download -W25_BB_ConfigGuide and run through ALE section for IHC, because there are a number of ALE setting (i.. Port, RFC etc)

Hope that this helps.

Taro

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Toya,

Thanks for looking into this issue.

I have already made the basic setting in we21 and we20  but still getting this error.

Also, i have define basic type IDCREF01 for message type EUPEXR? am i wrong?

any idea where i missed setting??

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Yes, indeed, IDCREF01 Basis Type is used for EUPEXR.

Could you now check FI12 for your IHC bank (999999??) > EDI partner profile part to check

• EDI partner profile is assigned
  • Type of Signature
  • More important, if your payment method used for IHC payment is included in EDI Compatible payment method.

Cheers

Taro

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Taro,

All the configuration you have mention is already there, I presume error is coming because of basic IDOC type which i already created as below example, Not sure then why i am getting this error.

I Checked WE21 and we20. Could you please confirm in we20 Logical system how the configuration should be. Mine is below. Is that correct?

Any suggestion what i shall look??

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

As regards Partner Type = B, I can see 2 things that you could change. 1: All PAYEXT, EUREXR and FINSTA are not with message variant or message function. 2. Use the later version of message type = PEXR2002 for PAYEXT.

When it comes to logical system (partner type = LS) for IHC ALE setting, you would have 2 (one for Loopback and another for your logical system). The best way is to follow W25 BB configuration document.

Kind regards

Taro

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Taro,

I have referred suggested documents but still far from solution.

I have check all the setting few time but still not able to determine the solution.

Anyways, really appreciate your help.

Regards,

Jain

former_member251898
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

I would then suggest the easiest way, though more time-consuming would be to debug through RFFOEDI1 program. You post document without creating DME in F110 and separately run RFFOEDI1 program via SA38 to first identify where this error B1090 is triggered. From there, you would be able to identify the root cause of what table/missing entries are causing this issue.

Regards

Taro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any one who can help me.

Regards,

Jain