Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

list box auto slide down for every 30 seconds

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we have add a new feature that list box contains all country names

set automatic sliding down for new selection of value in the list box values for every 30 seconds

Please Advise

Thanks

Krishna M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Directly its not possible you need to do some workaround for that. Use a play selector and push a counting values into a particular cell, in a another cell write a formula with if else formula to push the list box value. Now use the "insert selected" from the list box behavior to change the selected values dynamic based on the counter behind. Check the sample file i have sent with a dummy scenario.

Hope this helps.

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

How to increase the player time interval it is taking 100 seconds even though i increased the time interval

Please advise

Thanks

Krishna M

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

there is no sample there suman

the file that you had shared

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the zip file, its in txt file change the extension to .xlf or drag and drop the txt file into the dashboard.

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

even though the time limit is 100 sec

in that 100 sec it will count all the values that are present there

we have list of 600 values in the list how to approach that method

do we have to write if condition for all the values ?

Please Advise

Thanks

Krishna M

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey that's why i told you its not the direct way, if the list of values are less you can write the if else condition without any issues. If the values are  more than 600 its a hectic task to do that. Also what you will do if the values are going to increase dynamically. I would request you to explain the limitation of the tool to the customer or explain with a different scenario to use the ticker component where it can run on the bottom user can select whatever the values he requires, but again if he  misses one value he need to wait till the next 599 values to pass. So better look for some other scenario.

former_member202170
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes suman

thank you very much i will explain it to end user

they might slightly change the requirement to higher level

thanks

Krishna M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better you should use ticker rather than listbox.

Regards,

Dhaval Dave