Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petrol and Telephone Reimbursment

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This is an situation where i would need your valuable inputs.

Employee Owned Car:

1.Employee will receive fuel and driver salary every month as a amount 5k and 10k resp whenever employee submits bill.

Now system should exempt Rs 900 and Rs 1800 resp from every month employees salary and remaining amount would be taxable i.e Rs 4100 and Rs 8200 . This taxable amount should reflected in perquisite in form 16 .

2. Suppose employee didn't claim bills for month of April and May and he claims entire amount for April and May in month of June , so system should exempt (900*2) + 900 in month of June and same for driver salary.

Company car or leased car

1.Employee will receive fuel and driver salary every month as a amount 5k and 10k resp whenever employee submits bill.

Now system should calculate tax on Rs 900 and Rs 1800 resp from every month employees salary and remaining amount would be exempted i.e Rs 4100 and Rs 8200 . This taxable amount should reflected in perquisite in form 16 .

How to achieve this situation in SAP. How to make use of Infotype 0582 and 0583 in current scenario.

Regards,

Ashutosh Katekar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I Am Still waiting for actual response on same .

Please guide. My idea is clear but how to achieve in sap is a problem.

Regards,

Ashutosh Katekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you go through the links suggested by Venkat?

If yes, please let us know your specific queries.

Regards

Tania

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Yes i went through the links which were shared by venkat but issues is i am still unable to configure into the system .

Regards,

Ashutosh Katekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ashutosh,

Let's split your query & first check the Employee owned car part(OYCS in SAP).

1) In SPRO, configure all the steps under Payroll India - Car & conveyance.

2) Assign your wage type to the required allowance grouping in V_t7ina9.

3) In V_t7int9, link the wage type with tax code SCNE.

4) Update It 583 with subtype OYCS.

5) Update It 15 with the wage type for fuel reimbursement.

At any point in the above step, if you have any doubts, please send a screenshot of your config along with the query.

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tania,

Your suggestion was helpful . Thanks a ton.

Now there is a situation that i need to separate these conditions with car's engine cubic capacity.

i.e if cars engine CC is <= 1.6 liters then rs 900 (Fuel salary)and rs1800(Driver salary) should be exempted as per above condition.

if cars engine CC is > 1.6 liters then rs 2400(Fuel salary) and rs 2000(Driver salary) should be exempted as per above condition.

We need to maintain this data in IT 583 and based on this condition exemption and tax has to be calculated.

Need your suggestion.

Regards,

Ashutosh Katekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can distinguish between perk value based on CC in V_t7inC5. Also in V_t7inc1, for each car type you can specify the CC. In It 583 select the appropriate car type.

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

I have mentiained the cc as per your suggestion however how to achieve exemptions for above conditions. Data is not reflecting in system after running payroll.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send me a screenshot of V_t7inc5, V_t7inc1 & IT583 for any employee.

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Please find the screenshot of requested tables and infotype.

V_t7inc5

V_t7inc1

IT583

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) In V_t7INC5, I think you can delete the entry created with start date 01.04.2015 as there are already entries (seq. no 5-8) which capture the perk values on the basis of HP/CC.

2)In V_t7inC1, you have assigned CC=16 to CAR1, please check if you want this to be 1600 & update accordingly.

Execute payroll again & check the perk after the above changes.

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi tania,

Values are not fetching.

Table CCO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send a screenshot of V_t7ina9 for the allowance grping & V_t7int9 for the wage type.

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Please find the highlighted record

V_t7ina9

V_t7int9

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V_t7ina9, mark the wage type as a reimbursement instead of allowance.

In v_t7int9, assign the tax code SCNE instead of SCNV as suggested in my earlier communication.

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

If i change my 1053 wage type tax code to SCNE then will i get conveyance allow exemption.

Highlighted rows are the wage types for fuel and driver reim. Should i maintain SCNE tax code for these two wage types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Employees receiving petrol & driver salary reimbursement are not eligible for conveyance exemption.

You will need to create separate wage types for conveyance allowance(linked to SCNV for conveyance exemption) & fuel reimbursement (linked to SCNE for car perk).

former_member312537
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tania,

Very good morning.

Thanks a lot for your guidance the issue has been resolved. Worked as per your suggestion and it worked .

Regards,

Ashutosh Katekar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh/Tania,

I am facing same scenario here, please help me out.

As you mentioned in the discussion assign perk value in V_T7INC5. In my case we have two values Rps 1800(1600 CC) and 2400(999 CC) for Vehicle maint reim and Rps 900(1600 CC) and 1800(999 CC) Car maint reim.

In V_T7INC9, we can assign only one component for a particular allowance grouping.

I defined CAR1 and CAR2 for employee owned car with particular CC.

If I maintain IT 0583 with CAR1 and vehicle maint reim in IT 0015, system will fetch the 1800 value.

If I maintain IT 0583 with CAR1 and Car maint reim in IT 0015, system should fetch 900 value.

But its not happening, how can I achieve this one.

Regards,
Vijay Kumar K.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Could you raise a new thread for this please.

Thanks,

Tania

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly go through the below links you will get more clarity on this.

Exemption and Perquisite Calculation for Car and Conveyance - Payroll India (PY-IN) - SAP Library

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty