cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No posting in COPA after Reversed SD Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I post a sales order subsequently to Profitability Analysis with KE4T, in COPA sales order is correctly posting like record type A. I transfer SD Billing Document (refer to previous sales order) to COPA with KE4S, in COPA sales order is correctly posting like record type F.

After these procedures, I reverse SD Billing Document. No record is posting in COPA for reversed document.

Now values in COPA are wrong.

Is correct this system behavior? I expected a reversal document in COPA, record type F with opposite sign.

Thanks for your support.

Mic

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michy,

What I see is that if you post the billing document throug KE4T you shoul do the same with the reversal document.  When you cancel a billing the system generate a new number of billing document, generally with type of document "S1".

You should do this, the normal behavior is that if you generarate an accouting document on the billing document then PA is affected, if you do a billing document, then a PA document is created or if you reverse a billing document so a PA document is created to.

Why you don't post you billing documents automatically from SD, not using the trx KE4ST?

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Carolina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Carolina for your suggestion.

We use standard process SD - COPA. We use KE4T and KE4S for same sales orders already in the system before COPA activation.

Micky

Answers (0)