cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports - Issue with logging into data IQMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

My company just recently purchased Crystal Reports 2013 to be used with EnterpriseIQ for generating existing and creating new reports.  I have logged into the software since being loaded onto my computer however when I tried to log in last night and again this am.  It allows me to execute the program and I launch report wizard from start page.  At that point it gives me a login in screen for either my test data or IQORA for production data in IQMS.  I entered the appropriate data however it then gives error of message that software isn't responding and I have to use task manager to "kill" process.  What steps do I need to take to fix this issue.

I have attached screen shot of the login screen for database and once I have completed entering password is when the "unresponsive" error is displayed.

Thanks

Laura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

Before opening a report try just logging on first and see what happens.

Do you have a support contract? If so can you log a case in SMP and work with a Rep to debug this.

Try right clicking on the CRD Icon and selecting run as administrator and see if that helps.

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don,

Thanks for your response.  I worked with the software over the week end and was able to figure out my issue.

I am not familiar with how SAP supports Crystal Reports....I called 800 # and was given information and link to this website to log into forum to assist with issues. 

Can you provide the proper login information to be able to log an issue in SMP....I am checking to see if we purchased support when we bought the software.  We just recently upgraded to 2013 edition.  Would there be support included with that upgrade?

Laura

0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

So what was the problem? Just in case someone else runs into the same....

If Sales does not have you or your company listed in the Paid Support category then likely you do not have a support contract.

You can purchase a single case but that does not get you into Service Market Place.

Try this, you need to log in and if you do not have a valid User ID then check with your account people, they should have received instructions on how to manage users for your Support Contract.

Home | SAP Support Portal

If they did not receive any info then you do not have Support through SMP and this forum is all you have...

Don

Answers (0)