cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incompleteness check on Header text in customs declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a requirement for incompleteness check on header text in customs declaration

Users type information in "Internal Note" (Text ID 0001) in header text of customs declaration which is then printed on the export packing list. We want to make this a mandatory entry and if its missing, then it should show in the incompleteness check for that message.

I tried creating a field in "field definition" as below and assigning it to the check procedure.

Table Name          HD_TXT

Field Name           ITVSY

Qualifier Value

Tab Page              SLL_TAB_TXT_HDR

Now the issue is even if I type some text in internal note, I still get the error to "Item does not exist". I have tried changing the Field Name value (TDID, TDSPRAS, TDSPRAS_ISO, TDOBJECT, TDOBNAME) but it doesn't help. Any suggestions as to how I can achieve this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

do you talk about M0940 -  Export Declaration - Approved Exporter?

Regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas, We have a custom message ZP** created for export packing list. We need to perform the incompleteness check in this message type. I have created an incompletemess schema and attached to the ZP** message, but couldnt make it work as desired for incompleteness check on the header text field.

Regards,

Nilesh

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

duringe the incompleteness check a user Exit will be processed:

*-- User-Exit BADI aufruf   CALL METHOD is_ecc_cntrl-badi->modify_consistency_check                                                  EXPORTING       is_ecc_cntrl  = is_ecc_cntrl     

is_ecc_cuhd   = is_ecc_cuhd     

iv_lghdl      = iv_log_handle    

CHANGING       cv_consistent = cv_consistent.

It is implemented in the class /SAPSLL/IF_EX_CUS_ECC.

Follow the customizing path

Business Add-Ins for Customs ManagementBAdI: EDI Outbound Processing and Incompleteness Checks and define (follow the instuctions).

Here you can define you own methode.

For example I added some  coding (this works for Messages M0940 and the incompleteness check Routine DE_EXP_UV2 with FM /SAPSLL/CHECK_DE_EXP_DAT_21)

I used a FM Z_APPLOG_MSG_N_ADD and tghe coding is

So, you have to define you own check routines in the Methode and the FM.

Hope that gives you an idea of a solution

Regards,

Thomas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas, Thanks for your reply. I have tried the solution in our development system and it works great. Thanks for your help

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

I'm glad to hear that.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Don't forget to mark the thread as "answered".  I think Thomas deserves the recognition .

Regards,

Dave

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

I don't think it's possible to use that technique when dealing with Texts.  Instead, you should develop and configure a new Function Module to perform that (and any similar) check.

As an example, you could take a look at Function Module /SAPSLL/CHECK_GB_EX_FULL, where Form TXT0002_GB_CHK checks for the presence of  Text ID 0002 when the message is an amendment or cancellation.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave