Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

steps to reload order from ECC to CRM via request load

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I created a sales order in ECC, the same is replicated to CRM, but got some error due to missing shipping conditions in CRM, so I downloaded the shipping conditions using initial load, now I want reload the orders from ECC to CRM, please let me know the steps to set-up request load in R3AR2 and which middleware object should be used to reload the orders from ECC to CRM.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define request load in R3AR2 with adapter object SALESDOCUMENT.  Use the table name VBAK, select the field name as per your requirement ( Example, if you want to download all the sales orders, use AUART field and maintain the document type).

Execute request load in R3AR4 with defined request name and use R3AR3 for monitoring the status.

You can check the BDocs in SMW01 for details.

Regards,

former_member243884
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I defined request load in R3AR2 with SALESDOCUMENT adapter object and tried to run it in R3AR4, but got "function module/1CRMGU/BUS_TRANS_MSG_FIL doest not exist for object SALESDOCUMENT" and "SALESDOCUMENT: Object will not be loaded" errors, Please suggest me what kind of other settings are missing here.

BR,

former_member182985
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

To rectify the error message "/1CRMGC/BUS_TRANS_MSG_FIL does not exist", the modules for BUS_TRANS_MSG need to be generated in t-code GNRWB ->Select Generator group "TRANS"-> Mark Active. Then try the load again.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,

Julin Xin