Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Additional Search Criteria - Customer Search - Enterprise Search

former_member374952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have appended a ZFIELD in the KNA1 table as well as in the /MDGBPX/_s_BP_ES_BP_CUSGEN structure.

Now want to add this ZFIELD as an additional search criteria in the  initial customer search dropdown for Enterprise search.

Referred the guide -  How To MDG - Material Extend Search . In Most part of this document they have explained steps to add search criteria for MDG

6.1 . But I am looking for a solution to implement it on MDG 7.

Please advise how can I add custom attribute ( ZFIELD ) as a new search  criteria ?

Best Regards,

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member219747
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Have you been able to achieve this?

If yes, could you pls share the solution here or mail me at mrityunjai.pandey@gmail.com.

We do have a similar requirement, so any help here will be great.

Thanks well in advance.

Regards,

Mrityunjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the blog -

former_member374952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramkumar,

Thanks for the link . I referred the link .

But still wasnt much help . Bacause I dont see the new attributes ( Z fields )   appended to the KNA1

table & /MDGBPX/_S_BP_ES_BP_CUSGEN structure in the Component configuration of BS_OVP_CU.

Following are  default options I get to add search criteria.

Do I need to modify the feeder class or is there any BADI available for this ?

Regards,

Vicky

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The custom attribute appended should have naming convention ZZxxxx.Is your attribute named like it?

Regards,

Raghu

former_member374952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Yes I have followed the naming convention . I have named the custom search attribute as ZZKUNNR. I added few Z fields to customize the result list as

well  and have no issues with that . I can customize that in the BS_OVP_CU component.

Regards,

Vicky

former_member374952
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If the the custom attribute ZZKUNNR is inserted manually to lt_components table  then the field is available in BS_OVP_CU component for customization .

The  custom attribute ZZKUNNR is appended to the KNA1 table & /MDGBPX/_S_BP_ES_BP_CUSGEN structure .

Do I need to do any enhancement to add the custom attributes as additional search criteria for enterprise search or append in any other mdg structure ?

Regards,

Vicky

Message was edited by: Vicky1986 karl