Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over time Mapping

former_member298683
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Below is requirement please guide me in developing the solution .

If He/she worked OT for 2 hours and working for 6 days in a week(Monday to Saturday) and is full present he will get compensated as double OT hours i.e. 4 hours and same way if he worked OT for 3 hours and working for 5 days in a week (Monday to Friday) and is full present he will get compensated as  first 2 hours will go as Single OT and remaining hrs will go as Double OT. How it has to map in SAP.

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

To resolve this issue over the posting of the documents is not enough we need to work together with ur system as u said u have not done any thing regarding this. It will take at least 1 or 2 days to write pcr's and test that one. First of let me know kind of work schedule grouping u have. It will be dynamic or most fixed one's.

Regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Can you let me know how much you are done with did you write any PCR to calculate total hours worked.

Regards

prasad

former_member298683
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hanuman Prasad,

I have not write any PCR for that,I forgot to mention in one thing, actually hours will be the same if employee is eligible for double OT hours the payment will  get double,

OT calculation for Single hour is calculated as (Basic pay + Special pay + DA)*No. of hours worked/176.

OT calculation for Double hours is calculated as (Basic pay + Special pay+ DA+ HRA)*No. of hours worked/176.Here, if an employee is not eligible for HRA, the same component will not be considered for OT calculation.

Kindly explain me the procedure from  scrap level where to start for mapping

Regards

Mohan

BalaAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using positive time management or negative time management?

How are you capturing the worked Hours and OT hours in the system?

Your requirement can be mapped using T510S or using custom PCR. But required to know, how you are processing Time wage types.

regards,

Bala.

former_member298683
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Using positive time

Times are capturing through recording terminals and OT hours which ever is less on the following 1) As per punching machine OT hours 2) As per approved OT time from his supervisor

And through time evaluation  time wage types are processed.

I am not aware how to process OT in positive time ,Please explain me  how to write PCR for the scenario and how we can map this scenario through T510S with out writing a PCR.

Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Can you confirm is it your requirement. Apartment from continuous presence.

emp noMontuewedthusfrisatSingle OT hoursDouble OT hours
1101101010101010 24
11021111111111 105
former_member298683
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hanuman,

Yes, you are right, Please guide me how to map this

emp noMontuewedthusfrisatSingle OT hoursDouble OT hours

Regards

Mohan

former_member298683
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can any one guide me how to map the above requirement.

Thanks & Regards \

Mohan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate it by considering planned working hours for better understanding.

Regards

Venkatesh