Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Price of Activity Types is not same in CKMACD & KSBT

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing one strange issue on which Material Ledger view (T-Code: CKMACD) is showing different planned price and Cost Object Controlling view (T-Code: KSBT) is showing different planned price of Activity Types in the same period.

I checked everything but got no luck, kindly refer below screen shots and help me if you faced the same issue ever

CKMACD

KSBT

Regards,

Zain Bashir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

zainm_bashir
Participant
0 Kudos

reference to my question, please find below screen shot of differences i have identified in CKMHELP but don't know how to resolve, please help:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

If you  use the functions of the Product Cost by Period component with product cost collectors,

System can posts activities to the product cost collector using preliminary costing for the product cost collector or standard cost estimate per material when back flushing.

In this case, If you calculate preliminary cost or standard cost using year average activity price, the difference between CKMACD and KSBT is average activity price and period activity price.

kamalkumar_biswas2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zain

What type of material it is? Raw/SFM/FG ?  if SFG or FG can you see the order level cost of activity..before revaluation and after revaluation...

Kamal