Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRBR calculation diff value

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

please can you say to me exactly how the system calculate the diff.value in tr MRBR invoice with the same PO with more item?I don't realize in the example in attachment those values in those items blocked for price difference for example for item 80?

Item 80 in MRBR is blocked for price diff (field diff value) for 83,22 Eur..(?!) (qty shown in MRBR is 3)..In the first image I display the PO items, these po items (60 80 and 90) are all in the same invoice all blocked for price variance..In images 2 and 3 I display for example the PO history for item 80 (image 3 is the last piece of image 2) and then in MRBR I find these three items blocked for price differences..

OSS Note 419665 does not explain well the logic: 'the total of the invoice values entered for the PO item minus the qty calculated for the PO item *PO value/ PO qty.

Thanks in advance

BR

Massimiliano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Re-read your post, does it enable the people in SCN to re-calculate the difference?

Did you give all info that are needed to do a calculation like explained in the formula?

the total of the invoice values entered for the PO item minus the qty calculated for the PO item *PO value/ PO qty.

The note speaks about schedule agreement. Is your case a schedule agreement?

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Yurgen,

I have wrote wrong: the difference value in MRBR that I find for item 80 is 83,22 not 221,43..221,43 is the amount of the invoice as you can display in the attach image (invoice 5106899315) of PO history for item 80..

thanks again

BR

Massimiliano

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are still too much unknown variables.

How is your setup of PP tolerances in OMR6 ?

The order quantity was 15, the PO history is just for 12. Is the order completed, or still open for the other 3?

Is the GRbased Invoice Verfication active?

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

- PP tolerance are both Upper and lower limit 100 Eur in absolute value and 5% in percent value.

- The PO is again opened for other 3 NR

- GR based invoice verification is not set in no items

I add that the item 90 is in the same status: as said when I run the MRBR I display three items blocked 60, 80, 90 for the same invoice 5106899315.For item 60 Ok the difference is clear, for item 80 I have described all data but also for item 90 the scenario in the PO history is the same  of item 80 (same cancel GR of 1 NR, same credit memo of 3 NR) obviously the GR value is 900 and the total IR value is 742,77 Eur, the price in the PO item is 75 as you check in the image and PO item qty is always 15...In MIRO for item 90 the amount is 242,88 and as diff.value I find 67,77 Eur(?!!) in MRBR and I don't realize really how these two values have been calculated...

Thanks again

BR

Massimiliano

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

the answer is in the OSS Note 33670: 'the system compares for that item the total value invoiced with the product of total qty invoiced * PO price ' (always for the item of interesting obviously.)

So in my case of item 80:

- PO history displays that total value invoiced is 668,22

- total qty invoiced is 9 NR

- PO price is 65 Eur and

- The product between 9 and 65 is 585 Eur

The difference value is 668,22-585 own 83,22 Eur displayed from MRBR

BR

Massimiliano

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MRBR is used to release the blocked invoice but you can find the GR and IR difference value in MB5S for a purchase order.

Yes, an invoice is blocked based on tolerance limit set for tolerance keys in OMR6 for your company code. Based on tolerance set, an invoice is blocked on creation and then released in MRBR.

Regards,

Biju K

massimiliano_riva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

the purch document is a PO not a scheduling Agreement: when I display in MRBR I see those three items 60 80 90 blocked for price difference.

The PO is in a unique invoice with these three items.

Item 60 has a diff value of 8,16 Eur and I have not display in image because here the calculation has been simple because the qty delivered and invoiced is 12 NR, the amount delivered is 156, the amount invoiced is 164,16 and the difference is 8,16 Eur...OK

But in the example for item 80 in images I have in PO history that you watch in images that is qty delivered 12 for an amount of 780 and qty invoiced 9 for an amount of 668,22 and the difference is 111,78 while in MRBR I find 221,43 (?).

In the first image you can dispaly also those three items at item level with PO qty and price..

say to me if you have need other informations..

Thanks in advance

BR

Massimiliano