cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module or BAPI or maybe even Classes to create Incident in SAP EHSM?

0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I want to ask your help.

I want to create Incidents for SAP EHSM that will be shown through portal NWBC.

I have this requirement to make that Incident through my custom WDP program (user will upload the Adobe Interactive Forms, and from that form ill use the data to make incident).

I already try search it, and find these FM

CBIH_IA30_IAL_CREATE

BAPI_BUS1240_CREATE

But I'm not sure its the correct FM and BAPI, so want to confirm it here (my suspicion that FM and BAPI will make Incident for SAP EHS, not EHSM).

I aware maybe I post this in "wrong" section, but maybe you guys have experience or encounter this issue before and manage to solve it.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Regards,

Darmadi Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are working in the component extension for EHSM, the solution does have the capability to use the Adobe Interactive Forms. Please see this link in the on-line help http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ehsext60/helpdata/en/6b/f89082f10a45ea87df433810ee447e/content.htm?frame...

0 Kudos

Hi Mary Kilgo

Thanks for you reply..

I already read the link that u gave me.

hmm..

the thing is..

the send button is not working..

i dunno why though..

and the EHSM "consultant" is not here anymore, his contract end already, and i dont think he care anymore bout this project.. (i cant contact him again, and he never reply my mail)..

and because the send button not working, instead of fixing that button, he ran to ABAP-er (me) to solve this "issue", before he left the project..

so i'm all alone here to "fix" his doing and that's why i'm making this custom program (webdynpro,) to cater this need.

his requirement is :

user will upload PDF through my webdynpro program, than my program will get the data from it, and run the bapi/fm/or whatever interface that can create the incident in the system..

there should be some standard method from SAP to create the incident right? from ABAP perspective..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not a consultant and don't have the background to understand your question. Perhaps someone else in this forum will be able to answer it.

Joachim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Darmadi,

the send button of the AIF (Adobe Interactive Form) needs to be configured in customizing to determine where the form is sent. This activity can be performed by calling the following IMG path: SAP EHS Management -> Foundation for EHS Management -> Print Forms and Interactive Forms -> Specify Forms. Without specifying a correct e-mail address, the send button in the standard forms will not work.

If you are not using the standard forms, you could have a look into the following class: CL_EHHSS_AIF_INC_INC_PERS

This class stores the incident data from the standard form as an incident record in EHSM (method IF_EHFND_FW_ADS_INBD_PER~STORE_DATA).

This is no API functionality, but gives a pretty good overview of how to store data into the BOPF nodes of EHSM.

Regards

Joachim

0 Kudos

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for the reply.

Hmm, i see.

Yeah i think its the correct class and method that i'm looking for.

But need to analyze how the standard program utilize it.

Ok, I'll look into the class, and update this thread later, once i finished implement or solve this issue.

Regards,

Darmadi Chandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

well, if someone still curious how bout it.

this is the class that SAP standard use for the incident creation.