Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average "RFC" Response Time is High

khampariamukesh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Investigating one issue since yesterday and thought better to the issue in the forum if I can get answer soon.

We have observed high avg RFC response time in BW system. This is specially for the time period 0-6 AM.

All other response times are normal (Dialog,Background etc).

Average Response Time for RFC - 10582 MS

Also observed that IO is bit high during this time period. Log Utilizations are bit high.

Any suggestion will help me to dig the issue further.

Thanks

Mukesh

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use a transaction as RSPCM to manage extraction process chains, I suppose they run at those time, the RFC you see may be transfer between source systems and BW system as well as some parallelize processes during data integration.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond, Yes, right mostly work is running during out of office hours. but issue is why avg response time is high. Do we need to activated parallel Process during data load or any idea to check what is making to high..

0 Kudos

In this cas those are actual "remote" function call, between two systems that may exchange huge volumn of data, (case of FULL load thru some InfoPackage) Did you check similar statistics on source system (ECC) during primary extraction of data?

Regards,

Raymond