cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC 10.0 EPMFormattingSheet "Inputable Member Default Format" Does not Work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a problem about how "Inputable Member Default Format" option in EPMFormattingSheet with row priority work.

In my case, it works differently depending on models. Model types are same, used dimension types are same and also report structures and types are same. Only difference is dimensions are not identical. You can check the screenshot both reports from two different models are using the same EPMFormattingSheet. Anyone have any idea that there is an option or setting for models to set these features enabled or disabled?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caglayan,

Are the members shown in the row axis on the "Sheet1" base level members?

Like mentioned by Vadim, I do not really understand what feature(s) you are talking about.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Caglayan,

Your formatting sheet is applicable for sheet 2 report, not for sheet 1.You check your formatting sheet for sheet 1 report.I thing there is some chances you miss something.

Khokan

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First: On the screenshot please create a local member column/row to show the CALC property of each member in row and column axis (read help about local members - example provided!)

Second: What was the reason to use formatting in both - columns and rows?

"Anyone have any idea that there is an option or setting for models to set these features enabled or disabled?" - what features??

Vadim