cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Issue to a different plant

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts , I have scenario where i need to good issue to a different plant in ECC from ma current site/Plant .

Please let me know the settings .

IDOC  is passing these values for the component to me ( Plat , Storage location ,etc ) but it not getting reflected in BOM/Material component activity .

Do i need to add any ERP field or custom data for this . Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks Kishore K V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is not really clear. In which system do you operate? What's the purpose? What is BOM/Material component activity?

Please be specific and use system specific terminology and activity names.

Regards,
Konstantin

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin ,

The scenario is: when Adding a component during assembly operation  in SAP ME . The Goods Issue is trigged (AddComponentRequest) and posted in SAP ECC . However while posting the  Goods issue we have to pass a different plant ID and not the current plant or site from where we are triggering GI .

For Example : From Plant/Site :A : I am doing the GI  but while posting it in ECC from MII  i have to pass the plant ID as "B" instead of A  as all the GI are  maintained in this plant in SAP ECC .

Thanks KIshore

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for clarification. If both ECC plants are in the same system - then you could customize MEINT workflow to change site A to side B. For this I see 2 options:
1. Customize XSLT.

2. Introduce pre-xslt transactions that will change site name in workflow context.

P.S. Points are highly appreciated if that's the answer you are looking for .

Regards,
Konstantin

IntegrationCPI
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Konstantin .

This is what i was looking for 

Do we have any document which explains the how to add pre-XSLT transaction parameters or any example will be very helpful

Thanks

Kishore K V

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is documentation on this. But you can take a pre-xslt trtx from any other workflow and use as a template. The points that you should focus on are input and output parameters.

Regards,
Konstantin

Answers (0)