cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ESS Benefits Participation Overview WDA language translation question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a question on SAP Benefits WDA application. Benefits participation overview WDA screen is a guided activity floor plan with planning steps.

On the WDA screen there is table with few columns and one of the  column is Status which has values like "New", "Current", "Waived" etc., I have to change one of the column value for French users.

Right now status value in French appearing as "Nu." and this has to be changed to "Nouveau".

I tried to find the status column domain or data element but it doesn't have any value range. I am trying to search at different places to find these values and change the value but no luck. any help would be appreciated. Attached screenshot.

What I am looking is where these values are stored and how to change that French related value.

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

typically translation should be available for french is it not available by standard?

PgID   Object       Name

R3TR WDCC HRESS_CC_PER_OVP 00

Package: PAOC_ESS_PER_WDA Software Component: EA-HRRXX Application Component: PA-ESS-XX-WDA

Please use transaction SE63 to translate the text(s). 1.Enter /oSE63 in the command field (transaction field) and press Enter 2.Enter Object type (see above) in the command field and press Enter 3.Enter Object name (see above) in the field Object Name 4.If required change Source and/or Target language 5.Press Edit 6.Enter or correct the translation in the text field below the source text 7.Choose Save to save your translation(s) 8.Choose Back (F3) to leave the translation editor

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried in SE63 with the given object details but I am seeing message "Empty object list"

Also, question, I am looking for Benefits ESS application translations, the above you have given which is the reference of Personal profile.

Yes, I do find most of the columns static text in OTR transaction , but this is the one filed is not referring to OTR, it should be coming from some table but I am not able to figure out where is it coming from.

the CT_DATA structure as PLAN_STATUS column which is holding the value. I run the report FPM_TEXT_TOOL for Benefits component and I did see all other texts except this one.

Thanks for your time in replying my query.

Thanks

Krishna