cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of checklist item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have got little issue with the deletion of checklist item. A user has role SAP_CPR_USER. He has write authorization at checklist (Superior object to checklist item) and Admin authorization at Checklist item.However, he is not able to delete checklist item.Whole Project is in created Status only. According to standard it should allow user to delete checklist item. Please let us know if there is a gap in our understanding of it. Also we checked in SU53 but it is showing ACO_SUPER object in authorization failed. Which we do not want give as it will allow user to delete the element he's not authorized for.

On checking prerequisite of deletion of project element there is a special requirement for Checklist item/Checklist i.e. it should be modifiable. When we check the same our checklist/checklist item both are modifiable. Also we did some debugging and got to know that in method HAS_AUTHORITY_BY_DPR_ACTIVITY of class CL_DPR_AUTHORIZATION_SERVICES it is checking has_authority of Checklist instead of checklist item. So, Still it is giving same error.

Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I tested with task, as I got some problems with checklist item at moment,  get the same result.  The authorization is checked at the parent level.

codes in cl_dpr_task~if_dpr_common~delete  (same in class cl_dpr_checklist_item).

call method lr_parent->handle_request

It means generally, that the delete requires the adm. authorization of the parent object for task & item.

If you would like to have other logic, customer enhancement need to be done.  A possibility is to  de-active the authorization pre-exists, and activate it again in post-exit using cl_dpr_authorization_services~activate_check

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

We don't want to do the enhancement we are ok with the standard for this.As I was reading prerequisites on this link => Delete - Collaboration Projects (cProjects) - SAP Library I didn't see Admin authorization on superior element so asked in case we are missing anything in it.

Regards,

Alex

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bump!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bump!