cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Overwrites FX Rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EXPERTS, when entering a FX spot transaction in FTR_CREATE Product type 60A entering the following information:

BUY

Currency: USD

Amount: 1000000

SELL

Currency: MXN

Amount: BLANK (I enter NO Value)

Rate/Value Date

Rate: 12

When I hit <Enter> after entering the date the System overwrites the 12 and substitutes it automatically to 15.79. After this is impossible to change the rate.

PLEASE HELP!!

Any help, info would be greatly appreciated

Best Regards

SANTIAGO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a flag that was activated under "Check Rate Types" - "fixed" checked it should be UNCHECKED

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago,

Was this check in OB07 ?

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes!

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone....??

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think best possible way to find the solution would be to debug the same or you can write to SAP(OSS  note).

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the message that displays when I hit enter is "

Suggested rate from currency table

I already checked the tr EWCT and works fine.

The Field Selection setting for exchange rate is optional.

Any ideas?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you Check in   SPRO>FSCM>TRM> Transaction Manager> Forex> Transaction TYpes> Assign Forex Attributes

For your transaction type , check if indicator Transl. to LC is checked. If yes, remove this tick and try again.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Nikhil, thanks for your answer I looked it was checked - unchecked and still the same problem...

nikunjprajapati
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Santigo,

Can you please check your Field Selection setting for the exchange rate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, doing tests Its the rate in OB08 for the date of the deal... any ideas?? any help??

Thanks in advance

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago,

Its very unusual behavior, Could you please check whether any substitution created in system.

Rgs,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain, No substitutions...

Still with the error... no clue

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago,

Is this allways the same value 15.79 no matter your exchange rate (12, 13, 14, etc) or the date ?

If the Ex.Rate introduced is different from the date the operation is done, it should give you a warning message ?

You say: "its impossible to change the rate". Does this mean the field is grayed out or no matter what value you enter is impossible to change it ?

This is very strange situation.

Kind Regards

Gustavo_Vazquez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you check tx EWCT with this pair of currencies you still have the same rate ?

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santiago,

Is this issue coming only in case of USD to MXN currency or it happening for all the currency?

1st option would be to take technical team help to debugg and find where and why this data system pulling.

2nd Option would be to write to SAP(OSS notes) because it is very usual behavior.

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo, is not always the same, if I change the date the Rate changes is type of Rate created the "TR" but as soon as I hit enter it changes the number to the rate in OB08 and after I can't modify to the real deal rate.