Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO is not blocking for price difference for MRBR

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one query regarding, we have price difference between po value and invoice value system is throwing error for blocking of invoice i have checked configuration OMR6 PP and activated 'R' manual block check box

whiel creating MIRO i am maintaind GL code in the column of GL account but system is checking already maintained PRD GL and system is not allowing to block the invoice for posting.

Can please advice i missed any cofiguration for this concept?

Thanks for your advance help.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you are entering G/L account manually in MIRO?

I am not sure why you have both- 0.01% (percentage) and 0.01(Absolute) for Tolerance Key PP with Upper and Lower limit?

Instead picking G/L account from PRD- you go for setting Tolerance Limit 0.01 for BD Tolerance Key for company code in OMR6 and assign a G/L account  to Transaction key DIF in OBYC.

Now see which G/L account picking during MIRO posting for your PO!

Regards,

Biju K

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

Thanks for your reply.

For rectifying i have done the configuration OMRX and activate item amount check(MM-LIV-IB-IAC) and allowed to block the invoice("R").

Once blokced the invoice thourgh MRBR i am releasing, now the issue is even if i am releasing also system is stopping payment because payment block(R) is not removed.

But when i was checking document(FB03/FBL1N) there is no payment block.

for your info:ob27 i have activated for 'R' not changable because user can not able to change manually this payment block(R)

How it is happing.Can anybody explain the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Nivas

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue has resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Nivas.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain how it was solved so that others who might run into the same issue can have some information from this discussion.

Also do not mark you own question as helpful of your reply "my issue has resolved" as correct, since it is not the answer to the question.

If you solved it yourself then describe how you did it, then you can mark this one as correct answer, in case it was not already answered by the earlier responses.

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your concern.

Already i explained above for price difference configuration.

While doing testing i have posted invoice with price difference but while running the f110 "R" was not able to remove because mistakenly i have assigned in the vendor master record.

I removed from master record after system has allowed to do the payment process.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Your question is not clear !

=> Heading is talking about - Your Invoice is NOT being blocked for price variance between PO and Invoice

=> 1st para is talking about - Your Invoice is being blocked for Price variance by giving Error message

=> 2nd para is talking about - G/L Account !!??

Would you please rewrite it?

NR

srinivas_rao69
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

Thanks for your reply, My issue is realted to PP because quantity will be same in PO and invoice but price has slight difference in PO(1Qt 100) and IR(1Qt 99.8) that .12 need to go Pricedifference gl which will be going to maintain manually in MIRO GL account column and please find below  configuration steps to block the invoice.

Step 1: OMR6

Step 2:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OMR6 set "0" (Zero) in all places instead of 0.01.

NR

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would suggest you post the exact purchase order quantity and price, as well as the exact invoice value, best with a screenshot.

I haven't seen any bug fix for PP variances, so I think this issue must be caused by something else.

Since 0.12 is far above 0.01 absolute value a reduction of the tolerance to zero would actually just hide the real root cause.

SAP explains how the difference is calculated in KBA 1997545 - MIRO/MIR7: System will not issue pricing block according to your PP customization

But maybe the issue much simpler and it is just that your plant in your purchase order item does not belong to the company code in your OMR6 customizng

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in t.code: OMR6 and find  tolerance limits maintained the for your Company code  for the tolerance keys such as example DQ and PP etc.Make sure you selected Check Limit for tolerance keys DQ and PP. with  tolerance value as 0% or 1% or 5 % etc 

For more refer.

Regards,

Biju K