cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order: gross price is not visible in iw31/iw32/iw33 transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In my Service PM Order; gross price is not visible in iw31/32/33 transactions. how to visible in iw31/32/33 transactions. But it is showing in ziw32 transactions.

Could you please guide how to visible in iw31 and iw32. i am suspecting that because of ziw32 tcode, the gross price is not visible.

Thanks,

Mastan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mastan,

Joining just now. Seen the screen-shots. It is confirmed that your ZIW32 is a Purchase Order integrated development. So IW31 and IW32 can not ave this field. If your present discussion has extended beyond this, please continue.

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.

But when i amchecking in my personal laptop SAP. WITH ORDER TYPE ZM09 andi created with order with zm09 and control key pm03. There also it is showing the gross price in service tab.

Thanks,

Mastan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls guide me in which scenario the "gross price field will visible in service tab in iw31.

thanks,

Mastan.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Gross price will be available for all PM03 control key.

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria/ Jogeswara Rao,

Thanks for helping me.

My issue was resolved.

The Resolution is below

In IW31/32/33 Standard tcodes : The gross price field is "hidded" in service tab in order. This can be done through "screen/transaction variants" . In my case they have created screen/transaction variant for standard tcode iw31/32/33 as ZIW31,ZIW32,ZIW33. through this they have done the tick mark in Invisible button for gross price field.

How to check and create the screen/transaction variant we can follow below thread. it will show you how to check the any hidded fields.  It is very excellent Document.

Special Thanks to the  "Mr.Ashim" who has

created this Excellent Document.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/Transaction+Variant+-+A+Step+by+Step+Guide+for+Creatio....

And the other possible root causes also given in google that there may due to user exits also can hidden the fields or through authorization objects.

Thansk & Regards,

Mastan.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello mastan,

It seems the Gross price field you are talking about in ZIW32 is a result of some development (may be flowing from the linked Purchase Order for Services). Check with your ABAPer. Ask him to check where from this field has been arranged in ZIW32. To my knowledge there isn't such a field in standard IW32. Better to post screen-shots to compare both (IW32 and ZIW32).

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank you for guiding. the below screenshot is for ziw32 and next is in iw32. for the same order i am not able to see the gross price in iw31/32/32 in standard tcode. how to enable in iw31/32/33 the gross price visibility in service tab.

Thnaks,

Mastan.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

First thing is ZIW32, looks like a custom transaction ?

You have to check in two places

SPRO - Materials Management - External Services Management - Define Screen Layout

Here you need to check for transactions IW31, whether the gross field is hidden.

Secondly, In the order screen click 'Configuration Icon'

Click on Administrator

Check whether the Gross Price (ESLL-TBTWR) is checked as Invisible

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have taken the screen shot of MMand it is showing as dots. how can i know weather it is hidden or not with this dots. could you please guide me.

and second one i tried and it is not in Invisible box as tick and if it is ticking also is not considering in order configuration. pls guide me.

Thanks,

Mastan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Material management, i tried for gros price and it is showin as optional as tick mark in production. but the same i have tried in development as required or display in both.even though it is not displaying.

Thanks,

Mastan.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Double click on the transaction code, in the next window

Double click on Price and value fields

Regards

Terence

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

In the MM config, it was shown has IW31, so the field will be grey out only when you processing IW31 transaction.

Can you attach the screenshot of the Configuration Icon, where you need to check / uncheck.

From the screenshots you have attached earlier, it looks like both the transaction are displaying different fields. Normally Order field will be hidden, here Order field is visible

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is i am unable to get the gross price field in iw31/32/33. user is asking to get the gross price in service tab. why it is not displaying and i am not understanding.

i searched like in mm config and there it is not hidden and order config checked and there also not hidden and what are the other areas to check from functional side.

we are looking from abap side as that like any user exit or screen/transaction variant created based on authorization group. pls help me on this.

thanks,

Mastan.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

I replicated your issue.

It will be defaulted to create / Change / Display

In the same MM config, double click 8 - Operation

Now click on Price and Value Fields, check whether it was hidden ? Change it to Option, then you will be able to see the gross price in IW31/IW32/IW33

Regards

Terence