cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor number field (Special Fields BSEG-LIFNR) brought from Dev & Qality client to PRD, still not working

mohammeed_rafeeq
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please provide me the solution as it is very urgent and trying to solve for long time.

Vendor number special field BSEG-LIFNR have been move to PRD client and available in the hidden layout, when i trying to copy to the current layout it giving the below error, though it is available in the quality client with vendor numbers.

Internal error in ANALYZE_ACT_FIELDCAT

Message no. MSITEM012

Diagnosis

An internal error has arisen in the form routine ANALYZE_ACT_FIELDCAT for program RFITEM_INC.

This is due to inconsistencies between table T021S (special fields) and structure RFPOSEXT.

System Response

During the processing of special fields in the line item list, errors and even a program termination may occur.

Procedure

Recreate the special fields in Customizing. If the error occurs again, contact SAP.

Note :- I have already applied the SAP note # 1977236 but i could not succeed.

Appreciate your help in this regards

Thanks

Rafeeq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed,

This error is because the transport of the change/customization request is not being imported properly in the PRD system.  (Since it is working in QAS  syste ).

Step.1

Please search for the appropriate request for this change, Please discuss with the Person who created this request by inserting the data in this table t021s.   If not, execute tcode SE03 and look for the customization request where this object t021s is present.

Go to transaction SE03 and look for Search for Objects in Requests/Tasks

Re-import them in the PRD.

Use this link to find how to find the transport request for a object.

Step 2.

Else recreate the same entry in a new request and import them again.

Please let me know if you need any further input.

Regards,

Venkat

mohammeed_rafeeq
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply. Now Vendor number is appeared in the report FBL3N. But vendor number is not appearing against the RE document type, it showing only against the WE. Please help how to solve this issue. Once again thanks for your guidance. Rafeeq

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

you can try to run report RFPOSXEXTEND in PRD-System.

Br

Michael

mohammeed_rafeeq
Explorer
0 Kudos

Mr. Michael, This program has been executed as per SAP note below.   1977236 - Message MSITEM012 occurs in T-code: FAGLL03/FBL1N/FBL3N/FBL5N Please help me Rafeeq

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

pls check the log of the transport requests that includes entries for T021S. Are they imported properly into PRD?

Br

Michael

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rafeeq

Please maintain the special fields details in table T021S.

Please review the contents of this table between DEV,QA and PRD system

If not maintain it thrugh SM30 / transport request.,

REgards,

Venkat

mohammeed_rafeeq
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Venkateswaram for you reply.

In the Dev and QA client table BSEG-LIFNR are already available  as per below screen shot.

Please look into the below detail and suggest me.

The below Screen shot belongs to Dev Client, have these table and fields.

And this is belongs to QA.

this is belongs to PRD client. One table is missing BSEG-LIFNR.

When i check the table from SE16N i got the below detail about table and fields

QA Client contain the below tables and fields.

PRD Client Contain the below Tables and fields. now how i can add more table and fields in PRD in this table, Please guide me step by step process to solve this issue.

Thanks

Rafeeq

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rafeeq

Please refer to any transport request for these entries created in T021S.

You have to find for that and import it in PRD.

By the way, for which report you added these special fields.?

Regards,

Venkat

mohammeed_rafeeq
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is for FBL3N special field is (BSEG-LIFNR). Please guide me with more detail as i am new to SAP. Appreciate your help. Thanks Rafeeq