cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A report to show total requirement qty,open po and current stock

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am looking for a standard report in which it should show the total requirement, open po and current stock.

Please help me in this regards,

Regards,

Zarun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have activated MRP for this Plant and maintained relevant data in Material Master, use MD04 T code to see all those details.

For Open PO Qty you can also use T code ME2M.

Thanks

NR

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

deepan_v_s
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zarun,

There is a standard report which shows the open PO quantity, Hope it will be useful.

Reports: MBTRAMES and MBTRAMEWS.

Regards,

Deepan Swaminathan.

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need a report which should show reqt. qty and available qty. for multiple materials.

Kindly help me in this regards

Regards,

Zarun

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope the options are already mentioned in previous comments. You may check the options mentioned and revert back if you need clarification on any points.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Hi Prasoon,

I am getting requirement qty and available qty for individual material but I need multiple materials.Client doesn't want to go for Z-report, Is there any way to achieve it ?

Kindly help me.

Regards,

Zarun

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strange requirements need special solutions, if you don't want to go for a Z-report then follow the the way outlined in OSS note 11 - Requested function is not in standard system

(and wait for some years, or even forever)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MD04 can give the details, but its based on material. If you want in a report format, please check whether the spool for MDLD transaction can fulfill your requirement.

Otherwise, you may to check the feasibility of custom report with the FM: MD_STOCK_REQUIREMENTS_LIST_API

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zarun,

I think there is no such report in standard because with any stock report there is no option for total requirement and open PO.

You should go for Z development.

Regards

Ajay