cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success Factor Integration with PI - Required field title is missing in SFObject #1!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Am currently Implementing Success Factor scenario using SOAP AXIS framework and am testing Recruitment scenario.

Whenever am triggering the GenricUserUpsertRequest data into SFSF am getting below error.

<ns2:errorCode>INVALID_REQUEST_MESSAGE</ns2:errorCode>

<ns2:errorMessage>Invalid request message! Error: Invalid SFObject! Error: Required field title is missing in SFObject #1!</ns2:errorMessage>

</ns2:SFWebServiceFault>

1. How to fix this issue? We are sending title already please see below?

2. I have a doubt. The SFSF request XML which we came from SAP Marketplace is different from which we are receiving from ECC ands sending to SFSF. Why SAP has given such different WS Structure which is not inline with request XML?

i          if you see above XML SFObject record structure is different from SAP?

Kindly help me and do the needful. My first concern is to fix that above error and then to know the reason behind this structure inconsistencies.

Thanks & Regards

Amarsrinivas Eli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

first go to Successfactors system. Admin tools-->SFAPI data dictionary(type in search box)-->Jobrequsition$61.

Jobrequsition$61 will have list of fields. search for column required(true,false). you need to send all fields which are true.

you need to send request which will have xml tag " title". looks it is not coming from ECC.

i seen this interface running in my project, it has field called  "title".

Regards,

Muni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muni,

Thanks for your immediate response. If you dont mind - can you email (amarsrinivas.eli@accenture.com) me your XSD's or WSDL and structure where you are using and also send me a sample test instance XML (if possible with dummy values) and send me your communication channel and module parameters screen shots please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yesterday I suspected on the field - TITILE and finally that resolved my issue.

Also I would like to keep all issues that I have faced in Recruitment Interface (without going to SAP Support) and now I have done the performance testing by running the same variant 4-5 times and now I couldn’t able to see any errors in the messages.

All the messages are triggering successfully to SFSF application with a response stating that <message>Originator has no permission to create forms.</message>

Issues that we have faced and fixes I made in PI

• Login Scenario -- Invalid SFAPI Session ID.
  • Login Scenario -- Duplicate “JSESSIONID=” string issue -  Fixed
  • GenericUserUpsertRequest – HTTP Cookie Handling (applied same UDF similar to Employee Profile).
  • GenericUserUpsertRequest – UnknownHost. Configuration issue fixed in PI.
  • GenericUserUpsertRequest – Invalid SFObject! Error: Required field title is missing in SFObject #1!
  • Structure Inconsistencies and Title Issue.

For this I have created a Intermediate XSD (without modifying the SFSF WSDL) which is in line to Recruitment Request XML (GenricUserUpsert) by adding a new extra field  known as “title” and mapped the source field à sapPositionName” to this Title and triggered the message and it went successful.

I have asked my HCM team to check that originator issue. THat is data issue because normally whenever a demand - job requisition is created and triggered from SAP then respective ID should be populated in originator. But here that is missing.

Anyhow thanks a lot.

Thanks & Regards

Amarsrinivas Eli

Answers (0)