cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprocessing output determination procedure

0 Kudos

My requirement:  when a certain business condition is met the output should be determined. 

I have created an output condition type and assigned the requirement routine to it.  The user creates the invoice.  At this time 2 things can happen either the requirement is met or not met.    Let's say, the requirement is not met that means the condition type will not be determined and the output screen will not show anything (not even the yellow triangle against the condition type). The user now saves the invoice. User now goes to VF31 and tries to process the invoice, but output is not processed for it is not yet determined.

User does not use VF02 that could later help re-determined the output, if the requirement is met.

How do I reprocess the output determination procedure, so that I can check my requirement.  And later VF31 can be used to process the output.

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Anurag,

If output type requirement is not met than we could see output type in sales output window with RED status however while processing this output using VF31 system does not consider it.

Requirement is written because we want to restrict the output until unless that requirement does not meet. before reprocessing the output those requirements must be meet.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma