Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Open Item Analysis - S_ALR_87012178 - Performance

Deon_van_Zyl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just wanted to know if any also experience performance issues with the Customer Open Item Analysis - S_ALR_87012178? The problem lies with the SAP standard code which is completely outdated in terms of performance. Apart from completely rewriting the logic, has any one else found a creative way of increasing the speed of the program by re-indexing or is there another program we can use that does the same?

Kind Regards

Deon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have note 1579685 - RF*OPR*0: Long runtime due to loop that is not optimal implemented in your system? If yes, I'd suggest consulting general note 1135916 - Line items: Help for analysis for long runtime ,which gives outlook on possible issues with open lines reports performance. Normally, you shouldn't experience too much trouble performance-wise with this report, if all the relevant notes are implemented and general instructions (described in second note) are applied.

Regards,

Eli

Deon_van_Zyl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for the information! Note 1579685 has already been applied and I am going to follow up on note 1135916.

Kind Regards

Deon