cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=13.0.2000.0 issue with CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.Controls.Count

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am using CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.Controls for showing my report in asp.net web page. Its originally developed with Visual studio 2008 with Crystal Report Viewer  10.5.3700.0 version. Currently I am planing to upgrade the application with .net framework 4.5.1 , Visual studio 2013 and  Crystal Report Viewer 13.0.8.1216. During my upgrade I am getting error on CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.Controls.Count.

In earlier code we were using CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.Controls[2] to get toolbar for customizing the toolbar. With the latest version it is giving error i.e Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Please let me know how we can go ahead with customizing the toolbar.

Thanks

Jibi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

SP 15 is now available, try that one.

Don

0 Kudos

And see if the attached sample works for you. After unzipping Rename the file from *.txt to *.zip and unzip the project again.

Although this is a Windows Desktop sample app...

Don

Message was edited by: Don Williams

Former Member
0 Kudos

ToolStrip is part of System.Windows.Forms and we don't have any equivalent in asp.net. I have tried this but have not made any success. Could you please let me know where exactly the toolbar like export ,print , navigation ,zoom etc are residing in CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.Controls . I mean from which control array we can extract it . As I mentioned in earlier version it was part of CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer.Controls[2] and we always get the control array size as 5 but now its returning  2. Please let me is anything wrong in my understanding.

craigzivolich
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have an application in 13.0.2000. .net VS 2013.

The install works on all Windows Server 2012 R2 installations so far.

For some reason, in the latest install reports without prompts run fine, but ones that have prompts - the prompts don't come up and the crystal viewer page stays blank.

I have loaded all the patches up to 15 - I'm at a loss?

Anyone able to direct me to some ideas.

0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Not the same issue. please post a new question

Thanks

Don

PS - please search first

0 Kudos

Hi Don,

I receive this message "Unauthorized: Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here." when I click on the link.

0 Kudos

Authentication Server has issues, it's working now.

Answers (0)